Addressing Adolescence is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
- the unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children;
- possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these;
- matters to consider when choosing a secondary school;
- creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people;
- preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.
|Author||Dr. Muhammad Abdul Bari|
|Size||21 x 14.9cm|
No customer comments for the moment.
Azhar Academy Ltd stocks a wide range of books. Please note that the opinions expressed in these books, are not necessarily representative of the opinions of the business or its staff. In the event any books containing material which is inconsistent with British values, then please inform us so that we can take necessary immediate action to address this. Thanking you.