COVID-19 Opening Restrictions
In order for us to ensure maximum safety for you and for our staff, we are imposing the following rules, which must be strictly adhered to. If these rules are not complied with, we will ask you to leave our premises. I have a duty to protect the wellbeing of our staff and other customers, therefore, these will be dealt with on a no-tolerance basis.
- Customers travelling by car to our Warehouse should park their cars in the Customer Car Park (located between houses 88 and 90 on Little Ilford Lane, E12 5PN)
- We will only allow a maximum of 5 groups into our Warehouse at any time - one group is defined as those travelling in one car.
- When queuing to come into the Warehouse and to pay for your items, the 2m social distancing rules will need to be adhered to.
- Upon entering the Warehouse, you will need to sanitise your hands using the hand sanitisation points.
- There is a strict one way system in place in the Warehouse, which has been clearly laid out.
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times in the Warehouse.
- You will not be allowed to try on or touch any clothing items or any Musallah's/Prayer Mats etc. For help with these, please ask a member of staff for their support.
- There will be strictly no customer access to the:
- Toilet/Whudu Facilities
- Salaah Facilities
- Office Areas unless by prior appointment agreed with myself.
- Please ensure you remain 2m away from all other customers and staff members at all times.
- If you or others with you have any flu symptoms, including a cough or high temperature, then please do not enter the warehouse premises.